Chi™ - is our model for achieving improved wellbeing and its related outcomes via the behavioural / cultural environment.
We provide consultancy, courses and workshops to organisations passionate about productivity and wellbeing. We are specialists in the care, intergenerational and dementia sectors. Nursing, residential and Dementia care models are an area our Framework that was awarded an Outstanding Contribution to Dementia Care Award.
We make caring an exciting, aspirational and fun profession, full of sense of purpose. We empower staff teams and leaders with a direct understanding of how to influence wellbeing outcomes in themselves and the people they support, while reducing the proven causes of stress.
The Chi™ model acts as an evidence based toolkit, which generates a repeatable framework for outcomes focused days and weeks. It allows you to focus upon specific issues in the care environment, giving you and your teams the ability to analyse and select the right tools to make positive change happen.
We place life affirming, inclusive, person and relationship centred social care and support at the heart of a positively enriching wider community experience.
Sign up to receive your complimentary e-book:
A study of international caring architecture
> Subscribe and start receiving:
- The latest evidence based design for wellbeing updates
- + A link to download your free copy of our e-book 'The Architecture of Care'
We are creating usefull new content on design for wellbeing via our sister web-site metamorphosen-wellness.com.
Our model of consultancy and training supports leaders and staff to understand how to practically apply evidence bases from a range of sources in order to achieve positive repeatable outcomes.
This approach allows for targeted optimal resolution of specific issues, alongside the creation of positive daily, weekly and monthly experiences of life and work for clients and staff team alike.
The Chi™ model encompasses study of research from the following areas and more:
Causes of Wellbeing
Body-Schema + Peri-Personal Space
Affect & Mood
the Senses & Sensory need
Social, Psychological and physical accessibility - inclusive spaces, places and activities.
Specific Studies of research into activity provision and quality of life for elder care, dementia, autistic spectrum, inter-generational, whole of life living and other specialist needs.
In short, our evidence based model for reducing stress, enhancing wellbeing, care and support helps leaders and teams to understand and maximise the proven causes of wellbeing, positive identity formation, inclusivity and accessibility, while minimising and reducing known stressors.
We support Leaders and Teams to embrace their work as part of a thriving, active, positive community that lifts the spirit, engages a sense of personhood & creates positive identity.
We work to create a daily individual and community experience where meaningful lives, wellbeing and all its proven clinical, economic and quality of life benefits bloom.
With the Chi™ model, we work with you, creating evidence based systems, care and support models to achieve substantial outcomes:
For your team, management and leaders:
- Increase staff job satisfaction, productivity and sense of purpose
- Reduce staff stress and sick days
- Increase staff retention
- Reduced sense of burden for management. Enhanced team working results from clear understanding of the shared toolkit that results in the wellness of the people supported and teams they lead
- Control over a rational, clear, evidence based care model for management. Agreed methodology for identifying, fixing and improving service where issues arise over time.
- Reduce sense of burden for team, service users, family caregivers and friends
- Boost community engagement and volunteer numbers, through a meaningful, fun and purposeful approach to service provision. Clear roles and related outcomes create pride and sense of skill in the workforce
- Enhanced reputation of your company and service through new positive, exciting, evidence based language around the service offering.
For the people you work with and support:
- Reduce and prevent development of challenging behaviors. Reducing need for medications, reducing staff stress, improving lifestyle.
- Reduce signs and symptoms of depression
- Increase positive social behaviors
- Increase positive engagement with, and accelerate effectiveness of, clinical interventions
- Create an inclusive, active community culture that is focused on inclusive and meaningful engagement, enjoying the present and able to benefit from a spirit of togetherness.
- An aspirational and positive expression of social care, relevant and beneficial community wide.
- Transform closed, in-active individuals back to their optimally sociable selves.
- For Dementia Care specifically - Reduce signs and symptoms of Dementia, slowing the advancement of these by an average of 50%.
- Increase retention of Activities of Daily Living
- Avert costly crisis situations
We provide consultancy and workshops,
that give you ownership of the Chi™ framework.
Refresh the spirit of your organisation, bring an active community ethos and a rich understanding to your people and places - how to enhance wellbeing, reduce stressors and lift the spirit through evidence based approach to daily life.
We will walk you through this process in the form of consultancy, courses and workshops, giving a solid, lasting, evidence based framework for sustainable, positive change. The active liestyle model flexes to match your teams' skills, interests and the unique people they work with, meaning everyone is equal in positive outcomes.
Articles and detail of our model and work: